LONDON GHOSTS, GOULS & TAVERNS
London’s reputation as the most haunted city, in the most haunted country in the world is well deserved, along with its reputation for having the best pubs! As we explore the darkened nooks and crannies of the city…a guaranteed fright (and inclusive beer) awaits you!
Blackfriars Underground Station, London (Queen Victoria St, London EC4V 4DD)
Wednesday at 17.30 am
Approx. 2 hours (it all depends how frightened you get!)
All our experiences can be booked privately for groups!
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
This tour will reveal the ossuary of phantoms that skulk in every tavern, alley, and crossroad. The centuries of war, disease, execution, and murder most foul may well be a distant memory or a page in an archaic tome; but this experience will bring to life some of the hauntings, apparitions, and myths of London.
Let us cut through the swathes of Westminster and Whitehall to eek out the wraiths still roaming the corridors of power. You will be regaled with tales both ancient and modern of the ghostly goings on in the cities of London and Westminster. We’ll stop at cosy, historic taverns for much needed drinks whilst you catch your breath (drinks are included along with the tales and frights).
You’ll experience the real London beneath the veneer of sophistication…if the stones could speak, what tales of deceit, murder, horror and grizzly endings we could hear…but no, let our spinners of dark deeds thrill you as the cloak of night draws ever closer!
INCLUDED IN THIS EXPERIENCE
- The pub haunted by the shade of a murdered prostitute
- The spectre of Lord Byron on his amorous sojourns
- A steak through the heart is the only way to keep this one down
- One of London’s popular suicide points
- A street with a hat full of phantoms
- The very place where Anne Boleyn was interrogated before her trial, and now haunts
- The bank where the Duke of Norfolk refuses to leave
- The tales of the doomed Admiral
- The spook in the ladies toilets
- The haunt of the Demon Barber of Fleet Street
- Two places where Admiral, Lord Nelson revisits
- The shade who goes to show you…helping those less fortunate than yourselves doesn’t always pay
- The Temple’s own ‘Hanging Judge’
- A site of wicked revenge for a royal murder plot
MEETING POINT & HOW TO ARRIVE
Our experiences are unique, unforgettable and entirely safe, allowing you to experience the extraordinary with your friends & family and make amazing memories.
Blackfriars Underground Station.- Queen Victoria St, London EC4V 4DD
NEAREST PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Charing Cross Underground Station
BUSMain Bus Lines 4, 40, 63, N89
Book now and redeem within 12 months.
Not just a Tour. We create unforgettable Experiences.
Our guides have unrivalled knowledge & expertise.
Reduced groups. Enjoy your Experience with Friends & Family.