BOND FOR A DAY EXPERIENCE + SPEEDBOAT
Live a day in the life of the most famous spy in the world…James Bond. Sip Vodka Martinis, master your shooting skills and walk in the footsteps of his creator. Who knows, you may even get your own ‘00’ Licence!
Meet at The Civil Service Club, Great Scotland Yard, London SW1A 2HJ
Friday & Saturday at 10.00 am
Approximately 5 hours
All our experiences can be booked privately for groups!
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
You are going behind the scenes of the world’s most successful movie franchise…and playing the leading role! This incredible experience makes the dreams of every James Bond fan come true, including a splash of original Floris and his preferred tipple of a ‘Vesper’ at one of Ian Fleming’s prefered London hotel bars.
As you immerse yourself into the cloak and dagger world of espionage, you’ll pick-up some handy counter surveillance tips too. It wouldn’t be a day in the life of Bond without a visit to ‘Q’, so you’ll also have a an exhilarating speedboat ride on the River Thames just like your hero.
During this incredible day you will learn the real stories behind the world of 007, as we take you through the London scenes where Bond was born and immortalised in celluloid.
This experience is perfect for adventurers, thrill-seekers and makes a unique gift for fans of James Bond .
INCLUDED IN THIS EXPERIENCE
Start your day The Civil Service Club, Great Scotland Yard in London accompanied with a mimosa or glass of bubbly. Then, after an action-packed afternoon, relax and take in the atmosphere in true 007 style with a Vodka Martini – you’ve earned it!
Remember Bond always start with a drink and ends with a Martini. Soft drinks & Mocktinis (Mocktails Martinis) are available for those who are not into the full Martinis swing!
Start your day with a sparkling light brunch at the Civil Service Club on Great Scotland Yard accompanied with a mimosa or glass of bubbly. Then, after an action-packed afternoon, relax and take in the atmosphere in true 007 style with a Vodka Martini – you’ve earned it!
Remember Bond always starts with a drink and ends with a Martini. Soft drinks & Mocktinis (Mocktails Martinis) are available for those who prefer non-alcoholic Martinis.
Now, listen very carefully 00…
• Rendezvous at Whitehall, the seat of Government – keep your wits about you 00…you never know who’s watching!
• Mission Briefing – to be an agent – you have to know about the past, so, pay attention
• Rendezvous with a ‘safe’ vehicle – and proceed to the river where you will board a speedboat to continue the mission…keep an eye out for Drax or Scaramanga!
• See where Ian Fleming was born – he’s some writer ‘Johnny’!
• Take note 00! There has been a fiendish incident! The Russian secret service has been active here. The Cold War has just got hot!
• Smarten up 00! Go to Floris in Jermyn Street and get your sample …learn the famous No 89 scent perfume story whilst you are there!
• Fun’s over 00 – head down to the river and see where our ‘friends across the water’ – MI5 live
• Next, it’s home territory…Babylon, VX, The Citadel…the home of the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6).
• With your team, make your way to St James’s Park.
• Stay on your toes! A deadly and ruthless SMERSH team could be on your tail.
• Escape the park…proceed to Pall Mall
• Make your way, as covertly as you can, to Queen Anne’s Gate – pay special attention to C’s office!
• Mission Debrief. Return to St Ermin’s Hotel St. James’s!
• Relax 00 – you’ve earned it! Try a Vespa…shaken, not stirred!
- An expert to guide you through your mission of the murky world of spies, sabotage and assassination!
- Enjoy a sumptuous brunch to gird the loins for the mission ahead at the Civil Service Club in Whitehall
- A Mimosa/Prosecco to start the day!
- Counter surveillance tips in the heart of the capital.
- A chaufered, guided tour of Mayfair visiting locations relating to the life of Ian Fleming & its espionage ‘secret corners’
- A visit to trial MI6’s 00 speedboat and enjoy an exhilarating mission on the Thames at speed to a Bond soundtrack
- A sample of the Ian Fleming & Bond’s preferred fragrance Floris No 89 at the Floris store, whos patrons included Winston Churchill, Marilyn Monroe, Ian Fleming (and of course, James Bond!) with a 10% discount to splash on yourself if you wish to!
- Your own version of Bond’s favourite cocktail; the Vesper (alcoholic or mocktail)
- PPE kit for each guest
- Extra drinks and food at the Hotel bars
MEETING POINT & HOW TO ARRIVE
Our experiences are unique, unforgettable and entirely safe, allowing you to experience the extraordinary with your friends & family and make amazing memories.
Meet at The Civil Service Club, Great Scotland Yard, London SW1A 2HJ at 09.45 am
NEAREST PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Charing Cross Underground Station
Westminster Underground Station