BOND FOR A DAY EXPERIENCE + SPEEDBOAT
Live a day in the life of the most famous spy in the world… Visit several film locations, sip a Vesper Martini, take a speedboat down the River Thames and walk in the footsteps of Bond’s creator Ian Fleming. Who knows, you may even get your own ‘00’ Licence!
Secret location near Whitehall (London SW1A 2HJ)
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00 am
Approximately 6 hours
All our experiences can be booked privately for groups!
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
You are going behind the scenes of the world’s most successful movie franchise. This incredible experience makes the dreams of every Bond fan come true. You’ll be discovering sites where iconic scenes in the movies were filmed and walking in the footsteps of Ian Fleming himself because most of what happens in the films imitates Ian Fleming’s unbelievable life.
You’ll discover the more hidden areas of London, the true ‘City of Spies’. We’ll be looking into the cars that the most famous spy in the world drives and the suits that he wears. So many amazing spy chases have taken place down the River Thames so it’s fitting you’ll be going on a thrilling speedboat ride in true Bond style.
You’ll enjoy a splash of James Bond’s favourite perfume in a beautiful shop frequented by Royals and movie stars. Finally, you’ll be enjoying a Vesper Martini, shaken not stirred, and some tasty food in a lovely setting….a bar frequented by Fleming and Churchill that is known as ‘The House of Spies’.
During this fascinating day, you will learn the real stories behind the world of 007, as we take you through the London scenes where the most famous spy in the world was born and immortalised in celluloid.
This adventurous, immersive, elegant and fascinating experience makes for a memorable day out and a unique gift for fans of Bond.
Start your day in an informal setting over refreshement, get to Bond with your fellow fans, meet your Spy expert and find out your ‘mission briefing’ for the day while discussing various Spy trivia. At the end of a day of discovery and adventure, relax and take in the atmosphere in true 00 style with a Vesper Martini, shaken, not stirred – you’ve earned it! (Mocktails/ other drinks are available) and some delicious table food.
Now, listen very carefully…
• Rendezvous at Whitehall, the seat of Government – keep your wits about you…you never know who’s watching!
• Mission Briefing – to be an agent you have to know about the most famous Spy in the World past and future, so pay attention
• Always look out for the film sites, they could be up on rooftops, on the roads, under the ground or inside buildings
• We’re going on a thrilling Speedboat ride down the River Thames now, watch out for Ernst Stavro Bloefeld on Westminster bridge
• Rendezvous with a ‘safe’ vehicle – and proceed to the Citadel to see where real ‘spooks’ work now in M15 and M16
• Smarten up everyone, we’re going into Mayfair where Ian Fleming was born. Be on the lookout for fast cars, hopefully without gadgets, and sharp suits. There might even be a ‘Kingsman’ lurking in the shadows.
• Why did the most famous Spy in the World always smell so good? – Go to a beautiful shop and get your free 00 perfume sample. Try out the fragrances of famous movie stars and royalty…splash it all over…indulge yourself. If you fancy buying a perfume then you will receive a 10% discount as part of the Imagine group.
• Take note! There has been a fiendish incident! The Russian secret service has been active here. The Cold War has just got hot!
• Make your way, as covertly as you can over the bridge of Spies to Queen Anne’s Gate – pay special attention to M’s office and see where our favourite spy once worked.
• Mission Debrief. Enter the House of Spies, St. James’s, where we’ll learn about the real Q
• Relax 00 – you’ve earned it! Try a ‘Vesper’…shaken, not stirred and some tasty food!
- An expert to guide you through the The Bond Books and Ian Fleming sites
- A full meet and greet over breakfast in an atmospheric Whitehall venue
- 3 short walking tours of hidden London in Whitehall, St James’s and Mayfair
- A speedboat ride down the River Thames exploring Bond movie scenes
- A chauffeured, guided tour of Mayfair visiting locations relating to the life of Ian Fleming, the most famous Spy in the World cars and suits
- A sample of Ian Fleming & James Bond’s preferred fragrance at one of the most beautiful shops in London and a 10% discount on anything you might buy to pamper yourself or a loved one
- Your own version of Bond’s favourite cocktail; the ‘Vesper Martini’ (or other cocktails, mocktails / non-alcoholic drinks)
- Light lunch at St Ermin`s Hotel
- Extra drinks and food at the Hotel bars
MEETING POINT & HOW TO ARRIVE
Our experiences are unique, unforgettable and entirely safe, allowing you to experience the extraordinary with your friends & family and make amazing memories.
Secret location near Whitehall (London SW1A 2HJ)
NEAREST PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Charing Cross Underground Station
Westminster Underground Station